Monday, November 30, 2009

Randy's Abortion Issue

I understand what your saying but everything in life we all as human beings disagree on something. I think the people that do disagree on abortion maybe just have not experienced it or have not been in the position where they might consider it, which is why they are against it. Point is I agree with you on how we the public should have more of a say as to what we women do or don't want to do with our bodies.

As I was reading Is abortion justifiable in cases of rape or incest? I believe it should be an option women have if they do want to have in abortion in cases like these. I'm not knowledgeable in rape cases but I do know for a fact that it is something that people hate and suppress in their lifetime, so why have a remembrance of it?

We as citizens should have a voice in what we want to do with our body!

No comments: